. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Fueled by race-level, Carbon loaded technology and enriched with Nocturne design elements that make you stand out; this boot brings out every skier’s competitive edge. Its exceptional stability and direct power transmission elevate your every stride, while the 102mm medium racing last and dissociated lacing ensure tailor-made comfort and precision.
- Nocturne design
- Racing Skate: This 3D chassis is prolonged with a front blade for more torsion rigidity, offering a direct connection to the cuff
- Racing: Comfort, support and power transmission
- 102 Performance Fit: Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit
- Thinsulate R 78%: This highly isolating lining is made with at least 78% recycled materials
- Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra provide ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology
- ClimaSalomon WP Membrane: Salomon’s highly waterproof ClimaSalomon WP Membrane tests at 100.000 mm on the Schmerber scale, where more than 30.000 mm is already considered suitable for extreme conditions
- PVC free construction
- Sensifit: Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold to feet ranging from narrow to wide
- Dissociated Quicklace
- Recycled PET Lycra: This lining is made with a thread produced from recycled PET bottles found in the oceans
- PROLINK Racing: This outsole is designed to offer stability and transmission
- Waterproof Zipper
Boot width: Medium
Nordic practice: Race
Nordic terrain: In-track
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 300 x 150 mm.
Weight1,06 kg(with sales package 1,1 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment