Location Store (Helsinki)
: Clothes, 4, checkout, Kassa, warehouse
The first layer you’ll reach for every morning of winter. This thin fleece pull-on is built for mountain ascents in cold conditions, wicking sweat quickly, to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable.
The Conduit range of baselayers is designed for mountain ascents in cold temperatures. Made with 92% recycled Thermic™ G fleece, they balance breathability and quick wicking with warmth and insulation. Ideal for days when you’re pushing your limits in bitter winter weather.
Ultra-soft next to skin with a double layer collar to keep the wind off your neck and a deep front zip to allow the air to flow when the way gets steep. With excellent mobility with high stretch throughout and easy arm lift, the Conduit Pull-On is perfect for cold weather climbing, alpinism, ski touring and mountaineering adventures.
- Lightweight gridded fleece fabric wicks moisture
- Double layer soft stand up collar
- Lightweight half length YKK® centre front zip for venting
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
215g/7.5oz (size M)
Size & Fit
92% Recycled polyester, 8% elastane
RAB size guide
GenderMenMaterialSynthetic fibreSleeve lengthLong
Weight0,215 kg(with sales package 0,3 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 200 x 30 mm.