The first layer you’ll reach for every morning of winter. This thin fleece hoody is built for mountain ascents in cold conditions, wicking sweat quickly, to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable.
The Conduit range of baselayers is designed for mountain ascents in cold temperatures. Made with 92% recycled Thermic™ G fleece, they balance breathability and quick wicking with warmth and insulation. Ideal for days when you’re pushing your limits in bitter winter weather.
With its snug, under helmet hood, deep venting zip and longer length at the back, the Conduit Hoody is comfortable with a harness and equipped to regulate your temperature. Excellent mobility with high stretch throughout and easy arm lift, it’s perfect for cold weather climbing, alpinism, ski touring and mountaineering adventures.
- Soft, close fitting, under helmet hood
- Lightweight gridded fleece fabric wicks moisture
- Lightweight half length YKK® centre front zip for venting
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
231g (Size M)
Size & Fit
92% Recycled polyester, 8% elastane