. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Checkout area, Warehouse
Go-to glove for technical alpine adventures in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with an Empel DWR on the shell and a long gauntlet cuff for complete weather protection. The shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the insulated liner, filled with PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core, dries quickly, and insulates even when wet. The reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling and the wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
238 g (8.39 oz) (Per Pair)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 200 x 70 mm.
Weight0.24 kg(with sales package 0.3 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment