Location Store (Helsinki)
: Clothes, 4, warehouse
The PowSlayer Bibs are lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and feature a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX Pro fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight and highly breathable with a recycled face textile, the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric offers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- These low-profile bibs have a drop-seat configuration with two-way slider side zips for venting, a zip fly with a single-snap closure and grown-on belt loops at the waist for convertibility when hiking
- Vislon® zippers on side zips and pockets are watertight and easy to use
- Thigh vents quickly release heat for climate control
- Articulated patterning for increased range of motion; stretch-mesh fabric at low back for increased breathability and comfort
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem; two thigh cargo zippered pockets; one right-hip zippered pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop GORE-TEX Pro shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 300 x 70 mm.
, Gore-Tex ProWater-resistanceGore-Tex / corresponding
Weight0,564 kg(with sales package 0,6 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment