The Upstride Jacket is made for fast and light uphill motion; designed with a super-breathable, moisture-managing 100% recycled bonded stretch knit face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it excels on long, high-output ski tours in predictable weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, weather-resistant bonded soft shell fabric with a knit-grid backer; slides effortlessly over skin and baselayers
- Single-point-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor designed to fit without a helmet for uphill comfort, while also accommodating low-profile helmets for descending
- Two oversized-zippered chest pockets double as vents and an additional zippered chest pocket secures your essentials
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch-knit face bonded to an embossed polyester backer, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 300 x 60 mm.
Weight0,343 kg(with sales package 0,35 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment