. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Men's clothes, Warehouse
Before, during or after a day on the water, the R2® TechFace Pants deliver breathable, water-shedding warmth and angler-focused details. The perfect cold-weather/cold-water crosslayer, these tough, versatile pants excel at under-wader insulation or on their own. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, high-loft double-weave fabric is soft next to skin but doesn’t trap moisture; face is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Two zippered thigh pockets keep essentials close; accessory loop on right waistband holds hemos/nippers
- Overlays on thighs and seat increase durability where waders abrade pants; overlays are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Nonbulky cuffs fit easily over or under socks for a snug fit under waders
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled), 6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 250 x 50 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment