Agile and supportive GORE-TEX shoe for extended hikes on technical trails. I FL: Fast and Light.
Fast and light, comfortable and supportive, the Aerios FL 2 Mid GTX is for extended hikes on technical trails. The design synthesizes with your foot to minimize friction, and the collar adds support and helps seal out debris. The upper is light, durable, and made from 100% recycled polyester, the lacing system wraps the foot for a natural fit and feel, and a GORE-TEX membrane delivers waterproof, breathable protection. Agility, stability, and confidence underfoot come from the Vibram® Megagrip outsole, compressed EVA midsole, and integrated TPU shank.
- For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
- Breathable materials allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Optimized mid height provides ankle support.
Size and fit
370g / 13oz (1/2 Pair)
Upper: Single layer polyester recycled mesh
Protective film: 0.4mm TPU
Liner: 4mm EVA Recycled
Toe cap: adds protection and abrasion resistance
Midsole: Compressed EVA provides lasting cushion and support
Membrane: GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance
Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy