- An exclusive wetsuit obtained by combining 10 different types of light neoprene, mostly GLIDESKIN, coated to provide minimum water resistance.
- A 4mm Aircell panel on the chest guarantees a combination of flexibility and stability of the body when twisting. 2mm neoprene on the lower section. Nylon panels between the legs and under the arms to reduce frictional damage while running. 1.5 mm neoprene around the shoulders and sleeves guarantees maximum flexibility in the upper part of the body while swimming. The thinnest neoprene is 0.5 mm on the lower arm area.
- Extra buoyancy on the shins to keep the feet high. Stretch material on the calves for quick/easy water exiting.
- A large, external pocket with a zip for extra equipment. Internal pockets in mesh to ensure light weight and breathability.
- Front and back zipper for the best breathability when running.
- Extra nylon ring positioned at the base of the zipper. The suit comes with a whistle for safety.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 500 x 400 x 100 mm.
, 2 mm
, 4 mm
Weight1,5 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment