. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
The Extreme Smock has become a modern outdoor classic. The first truly technical softshell, single layer mountain smock. Designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme and hostile conditions for over 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, both the Extreme Smock and Extreme Jacket have become trusted favourites of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Adjustable, removable hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Storm baffled ½ length front YKK zip
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Two way YKK zipped side vents with storm flap
- Two harness compatible hand-warmer pockets
- Large hook and loop closure front and sleeve pockets
- Forearm D-ring
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Removable crotch strap
Outer: Pertex Quantum
Outer material: 100% nylon
Lining: Dryactiv 3000 deep pile lining
Lining material: 70% Polyester, 30% Acrylic
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 300 x 300 mm.
GenderMenInsulationFiber or Foam
Weight1,12 kg(with sales package 1,2 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment