This product is not for sale at the moment.
Guideline Laxa 2.0 ZIP waders are manufactured from a strong, 4-layer Nylon fabric with a 20 000mm water resistant and 5000g/m2/24hrs moisture transporting membrane. An environmentally friendly PFOA free DWR surface treatment repels both dirt and water from the outshell. Inseams on the waders are eliminated by Guidelines Sidewinder™ design, which also gives good articulation and a comfortable fit.
The waterproof TIZIP® Master Seal front zipper offers maximum flexibility and strength, and makes it easy to get in and out of your waders. Positioned high on the chest are two large chest pockets with vertical zippers and mesh fronts. Behind you find fleece lined roomy hand warmer pockets for those chilly days.
- Adjustable suspenders, rear belt loop with dual heights.
- Elastic adjustable wader belt with quick release buckle ensure good fit.
- Lower legs have strong heavy fabric gravel guards with rubber reinforce stretch cuffs.
- Custom cut high-density neoprene socks have a great fit and left/right shape for extra comfort.
- TIZIP® Master Seal zipper.
- bluesign® approved materials.
- Fluorocarbon Free
4-layer Nylon Taslan
1100 g in size Large.
TiZip Masterseal waterproof zip in front
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 450 x 400 x 250 mm.
Weight1,1 kg(with sales package 1,4 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment