. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
Developed for optimal temperature control, the light and compressible Aenergy Hybrid insulated vest is designed for ski touring in cold conditions. The front and shoulders are filled with the innovative 52% recycled Octa material, striking the right balance between warmth and breathability. The material provides excellent insulation even when wet while also allowing excess heat to dissipate for optimum temperature regulation. This makes it suitable for a large temperature range, without having to take layers on or off. It combines a lightweight wind-resistant fabric with equally wind-resistant, light panels made of stretchy storm fleece with waffle structure for better freedom of movement and breathability. The elastic mesh chest pocket provides easy access to your various items, and an insulated hood provides extra warmth. The Aenergy Hybrid insulated vest keeps your core warm when participating in strenuous activities in cold environments.
Size & Fit
- Hybrid material combination for optimum performance
- Filled with 87g/m2 52% recycled Octa® Loft insulation
- Elasticated border on hood for tight fit under climbing helmet
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Practical external chest pocket made from Power Mesh stretch material
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Hem made from extremely light soft shell double fabric
Denier (main material): 20Dx20D
Lining: 100% Polyester knit lining
Face Material 1: 100% Polyamide woven downproof
Main Fabric 2: 88% Polyester, 12% Elasthan
Recycled 4 way stretch double weave dobby stormfleece fabric
Mammut size guide
Weight0,265 kg(with sales package 0,3 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 150 x 40 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment