It’s Goal Zeros best-selling power bank, slimmed down and dialed. With 94.72 Watts of power delivered to your most crucial devices in a fraction of the time, the Sherpa 100PD is made for action-packed days when every minute counts. Charge USB-C laptops, tablets, phones, mirrorless cameras, and more.
Two ways to charge the Sherpa 100PD:
- Airline approved, travel ready: Lightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
- Fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port.
- Charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
- Two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100PD in about 8-16 hours. NOTE: Sherpa 100PD can only be solar charged using the USB port on our Nomad solar panels.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the 45 Watt USB-C Charger (not included).
What can the Sherpa 100PD power?
- POV Camera (5Wh) up to 19 Recharges
- Smartphone (12Wh) up to 7 Recharges
- Tablet (30Wh) up to 3 Recharges
- USB-C Laptop (50Wh) up to 1.5 Recharges
USB-C PD (60W):
Wall Charger (45W):
Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C PD port (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
Cell chemistry: Li-ion
Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 1.4 lbs (635 g
Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.7 x 1.0 in (19.05 x 9.4 x 2.54 cm)
Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
Certifications: CE FCC RoHS