Sleek and powerful, the Sherpa 100AC is your go-to source for versatile power while on the move. Airline approved and travel ready, the 94.72Wh power bank is equipped with innovative features like wireless charging, high-speed Power Delivery, and a variety of ports to power phones, tablets, DSLR cameras, and laptops—including power-hungry MacBooks.
3 ways to charge the Sherpa 100AC:
- Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports: At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
- Integrated 100W AC: Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
- Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB: No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
- Interactive OLED Display: Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
- Four Rugged Cables Included: Goal Zero is including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
What can the Sherpa 100AC power:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7.5-15 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3 hours.
- POV Camera (5Wh) up to 19 Recharges
- Smartphone (12Wh) up to 7 Recharges
- Tablet (30Wh) up to 3 Recharges
- Laptop (50Wh) up to 1.5 Recharges
USB-C PD (60W):
Wall Charger (45W):
15-30 h (USB)
Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max)
Cell chemistry: Li-ion
Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
Weight: 2.0 lbs (907 g)
Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.0 x 5.68 in (19.0 x 2.54 x 14.4 cm)
Operating usage temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
Certifications: CE FCC RoHS