Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 7 - 21 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, Warehouse
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
The most fundamental accessory of any backpack is a pair of reliable pack straps, we offer a few different styles to suit your specific needs and preferences. The heavy duty spring loaded metal cam buckle is almost indestructible, offering you the option to use it in situations and tasks where a plastic buckle just isn’t strong enough.
To suit specific needs and preferences we offer a few distinct buckle options:
- SR buckle: For most uses the fast and lightweight plastic side release (SR) buckle is more than enough. It’s no wonder that these are the ”standard” buckle for this type of straps all over the world.
- Cam buckle: For really heavy use heavier metal cam buckle is a solid choice. There’s a reason why the Finnish Defence Forces issue each soldier with a pack of straps virtually identical to these.
Length options, indicated as the maximum circumference of what ever object the strap can be looped around, include 80 cm and 120 cm. The shorter 80 cm is enough for most stuff you want to strap to the outside of a backpack, sleeping bags and sleeping pads etc. The 120 cm is great for all kinds of bulkier cargo, field camp tent rolls, firewood etc, it’s enough for pretty much anything you will ever need it for. And hey, if the length is not enough you can always chain these!
- Two length options: 80 cm and 120 cm
- Package includes two straps
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
Country of origin
CommentsShow all (13) Add a comment