. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Cycling, 19, warehouse
You've always been drawn to the challenge of a new route, a new trail, the thrill of the unexpected. Designed for whatever you get into on two wheels, the Smith Network is our versatile, shred-ready bike helmet. Safety techs like Koroyd® and MIPS® offer protection and enhanced energy absorption should you need it. When the sun is blazing and you're heating up, the ventilation system keeps air flowing and your eyewear fog-free. Later, when the light dips beneath the hills, store your shades in pass-through channels on the front.
Fit / Integration
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Optional fabric visor
- Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 250 x 250 mm.
, womenMIPS / SPINYesSuitabilityCity
Weight0,4 kg(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment