Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 14 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The YETI Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness - a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here.
- FATWALL™ DESIGN: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer or truck bead.
- VORTEX™ DRAIN SYSTEM: Leakproof, rugged and designed for quick and easy draining.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET: A freezer-quality gasket circles the lenght of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- BAREFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET: Prevent sliding to keep your Yeti in place.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
Outside: 65.4 cm x 39.1 cm x 62.2 cm
Inside: 49.2 cm x 27 cm x 46.7 cm
Empty Weight: 10.4 kg
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 660 x 400 x 630 mm.
Weight10,4 kg(with sales package 11 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment