Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 3 - 30 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The children's cycling helmet designed to support younger riders as they develop their skills. Sharing the same design philosophy as the Omne Mips, the POCito Omne MIPS is specifically tailored to meet the precise needs of younger riders. The helmet features a 360° fit system that makes it easy to find a secure and comfortable fit. The helmet's EPS liner is optimized for the protection children need. The inclusion of Mips enhances rotational impact protection, giving more security for children of all ages. As with all POCito products, the helmet is developed to support proactive protection for children. The POCito Omne MIPS is available in highly visible fluorescent colors that attract attention from a distance, so others notice your child earlier. Reflective detailing makes it even easier for the helmet to grab attention.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System gives improved rotational impact protection
- A lightweight EPS liner gives protection optimized for children
- The PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit
- Reflective patches to the front, rear and on each side of the helmet make it easier for others to notice the wearer
- Bright fluorescent colors make it easier for others to see the wearer from further away, giving more time to react to a child's presence
335g (size S)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 250 x 200 x 420 mm.
, womenMIPS / SPINYesSuitabilityCity
Weight0,335 kg(with sales package 0,5 kg)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment