The Fenix PD40R V2.0 is a portable flashlight with USB Type-C charging interface. It achieves precise output selection through the unique mechanical rotary switch. Fitted with a single Luminus SST70 LED, the light delivers a max output of 3000 lumens and a max beam distance of 405 meters. With the included 5000mAh/21700 battery and the USB Type-C charging interface, runtime will never bother anyway.
It is worth mentioning that the light is capable of tail standing, plus the included lanyard and body clip, the flashlight is versatile in numerous application scenarios. You must be surprised at what the light offers for outdoor activities and emergency situations.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Patented technique of rotary mode selection switching for accurate
- Inner waterproof USB Type-C charging port
- Battery level indicator
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature (65 Celsius degree)
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
PD40R V2.0 rechargeable flashlight x 1 , lanyard x 1 , Fenix ARB-L21-5000 power battery x 1 , holster x 1 , micro USB-C charging cable x 1 , spare O-ring x 1 , user manual
With Fenix’s commitment to quality, the PD40R V2.0 is IP68 rated dust and waterproof resistant. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards. The PD40R V2.0 portable high-performance flashlight is backed by Fenix’s 5 year warranty (battery 1 year) against defects in materials and workmanship.