. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Shoes, Warehouse
If you are looking for a reliable companion for your next trekking tour, someone who can go the distance, then you should take a closer look at the Badia GTX Ws. Lowa designed this mountaineering boot with the anatomy of women’s feet in mind and enhanced it with an array of details: They include a Gore-Tex membrane for miserable weather conditions, a two-zone lacing system and high-quality Roller Eyelets for easy tying. The Vibram® Trac Lite II -sole performs well on the widest range of surfaces.
- Roller eyelets make for easy lacing
- Lasts specially adapted to the anatomy of women’s feet
- Holds the tongue in place with the help of the laces and prevents slippage in the process
- The forefoot and upper area can be laced in varying degrees of tightness
- The forefoot area of a wide last has a larger volume than the same area of a standard last
Vibram® Trac Lite II
100% Polyurethane (PU)
50% Viscoelastic latex foam, 40% Polyester, 10% Mesh
70% Suede leather, 30% Fabric
1170 g/Pair (UK 5)
Lowa size guide
GenderWomenLast widthQuite wideWater-resistanceGore-Tex / correspondingCuff lengthMid
Weight1,17 kg(with sales package 1,3 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 320 x 290 x 140 mm.
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment