. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Women's clothes, Warehouse
Patagonia Island Hemp Beach Pants are made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton fabric with a linen-like drape. These hot-weather pants have a loose, comfortable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Hemp/organic cotton blend is lightweight and has a soft, textured surface
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord for a custom fit
- Two drop-in front pockets; two back patch pockets
- Slightly tapered leg finished with elastic cuff that can be easily pushed up
- Regular Rise
- 28" Inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
218 g (7.7 oz)
3.7-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton dobby
CommentsAdd a comment