. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Climbing, Warehouse
Breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
- Articulated pattern and added stretch allow peak mobility and comfort under a harness
- Soft, high-stretch waistband and lay-flat drawstring are barely noticeable under a harness
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right pocket features a soft-catch internal mesh-pocket envelope to secure valuables
- Tapered lower legs and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placement and can be pulled up for additional venting
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 340 x 300 x 40 mm.
(with sales package 0.30 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment