Location Store (Helsinki)
: Water sports, Warehouse
TX Canyon is the shoe that La Sportiva dedicates to canyoning / canyoning and water activities that require sturdy, durable and excellent grip footwear to move safely in waterways.
EasyIN-EasyOUT: each component is designed for maximum drying speed and water repellency is obtained with 100% PFC Free materials and treatments, compatible with the environment. The upper is in Ariaprene, a toxic free certified material and composed of 4 layers that allow water to escape quickly, also thanks to the two drain valves placed on the arch. The shoe hermetically wraps around the ankle thanks to the Spyral Collar construction that allows tension adjustment through the Tongue-Lock closure strap connected to the internal tongue and covered externally by a second safety strap. The lacing is very quick thanks to the Quick-Lace system.
Each element of the sole, with rounded corners and heel, is designed to contain volumes and not hinder walking in contact with stones and roots. The hyper gripping tread in Vibram IdroGrip compound with climbing zone at the tip rests entirely on the ground for maximum grip. TX Canyon is compatible with the use of water shoes. Let it flow!
- EasyIN-EasyOUT: each element of the upper is water repellent and designed to release water quickly. Exhaust valves are placed on the arch.
- Materials and water-repellent treatments C0: totally PFC Free
- Spyral Collar: lacing system that hermetically wraps the ankle, isolating it from the entry of external elements. The tension is adjustable through the Tongue-Lock ™ closure strap connected to the internal tongue. The external covering strap allows the maximum reliability of the closure system
- Ariaprene upper: 4-layer toxic-free, water-repellent sandwich with: external layer in abrasion resistant TPU, intermediate lamination layer, 2mm soft foam layer for comfort of fit and effect shock-absorbing, external structure and protection barrier
- ARIAPRENE- RSL, REACH (EU) certified, CPSIA (US) & Prop 65 (US) compliant
- Toxic free water-based lamination
- Does not contain chemical agents harmful to the environment
- Quick-Lacing System
- All-around protective band with water release holes
- Midsole made with recycled EVA components
- Sole / midsole package designed for durability, impact protection of the foot and maximum grip
- Tread with rounded corners and heel and integrated toe cap to prevent accidental contact with stones and roots
- Very pronounced lugs to facilitate the escape of water
- The Vibram® IdroGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe rests entirely on the ground for maximum grip
470 g (½ pair)
Upper: Sandwich mesh in 100% water repellent Ariaprene
Lining: Water repellent with high abrasion resistance
Midsole: Compression eva with co-molded stabilizing insole
Sole: Vibram IdroGrip
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 250 x 200 mm.
Weight0,94 kg(with sales package 1,2 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment