Location Store (Helsinki)
: Climbing, Warehouse
On a historical note - SNAP is the creator of the backpack with the zip opening between the carrying straps - so as with our crash-pads the straps always stay dry and clean away from the ground. Once on the ground access to the bag’s entire content is obvious and easy. Similarly, when changing climbs, moving the bag around on the ground is “clean’ and easy.
Two lateral zips give access to large interior pockets perfect for personal belongings, or separating shoes and chalk bag from the rest of the gear.
The emblematic rope bag SNAP, 30L version.
- Characteristic: cool design and zip in the back
- 100% recycled polyester = save the planet while rock climbing
- Zip in the back = clean and safe equipment
- Separated outer pocket = chalk and shoes in quarantine
- Add a Climbing rope tarp if you don’t have one!
54 x 28 x 20 cm
Volume: 30 L
Farbic: 100% recycled polyester, 600D, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating
Back and shoulder straps: 100% recycled polyester, 900D
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 550 x 300 x 100 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment