. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Built-in Fabric Softener and Odor Control - miDori™ bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ®
- Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 200 x 200 x 40 mm.
Weight0,136 kg(with sales package 0,2 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment