. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving & water sports, Warehouse
The HydroFlex 3mm wetsuit features super-stretch neoprene, stretching up to 250% more than standard neoprene, providing added comfort in the water as well as when taking the wetsuit on and off. In addition to the stylish, coral-reef inspired design, the HydroFlex 3mm wetsuit provides exceptional performance for comfortable underwater exploration.
- The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit. A V-shaped collar and flat-lock stitching provide extra comfort
- AquaLung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep your dive computer from rotating once the neoprene compresses under water
- A zipper loop feature helps make getting in and out of the wetsuit alot easier on a rocking boat
- Seams are sealed with liquid rubber to keep warmth in and water out. It also protects them from unraveling
- Reinforced chest panel provides extra resistance from wind and abrasions
- With an eye toward better environmental health, this neoprene is made of non-petroleum-based material
- A portion of all sales of Hydroflex wetsuits will be donated to AquaLungs conservation partner, Coral Guardian, and their coral restoration and awareness programs.
Heavy Duty #10
Powertex Reinforced Rubber
Whats in the Box:
- Hydroflex 3mm Wetsuit
- Biodegradable bag
- Hang Tag
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 600 x 400 x 300 mm.
Weight1,5 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment