. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Scuba diving & watersports
The Dynaflex concept is completed by the 5.5 mm step-in vest. For colder water, you can simply add the vest over your wetsuit to add a layer and maximize the suit concept. In warmer waters, the vest can of course be used on its own as a shorty.
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight-weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using hook and loop fastener, so that your suit always looks good.
- Constructed using double-glued double blind stitched seams. All internal seams are sealed for superior warmth, comfort and durability.
- Double water-seals with zipper on arms and legs to limit any water getting in.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are pre-shaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ zipper on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Zipper closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex™ kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable mesh 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- A loop at the end of the zipper and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off.
- Reflective prints on the back of the calf improve visibility during dives
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 600 x 400 x 400 mm.
(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment