Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this enduro MTB helmet has been advanced from the much loved 4.0 full face helmet. Packed with unique features there is not another helmet on the market like it!
A removable mouthpiece in the chin bar increases ventilation or can be installed to protect you when riding in poor weather conditions. A universal sunglasses dock lets you safely dock your sunglasses under the visor when not in use, protected from scratches and unwanted impacts. The adjustable visor opens up enough to place your goggles underneath, so you don’t have to constantly remove them. This fully ASTM DH certified helmet is the go-to helmet for enduro riders. Uphill or downhill, E-bike or trail – you name it, the Leatt 4.0 Enduro helmet has you covered. The full-face design with removable chin bar with an incredible strong magnesium lock offers outstanding ventilation and its convenient Fidlock® buckle makes life just peachy!
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! Leatt helmets feature 360 ̊Turbine Technology reduces both rotation acceleration and concussion level impact energy to your head and brain! Do not be afraid to push you limits.
- DH certified lightweight Polymer shell in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy-fit Stainless attachment system
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Sunglasses dock port for easy, secure storage
- In-molded EPS + EPP impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with Concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
From 810g (1.7 lbs)
S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8”)
M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4”)
L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4 – 24 3⁄4”)