. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Cycling, 20, Cycling, 19, warehouse
So comfortable you won't ever want to take it off. The A3 mountain bike helmet is a new standard in premium mountain bike helmets with luxurious comfort, patent-pending innovations in safety, ventilation that will you keep you cool on the longest climbs with comfort and coverage to protect on the sketchiest of descents. Highest possible score (5-STAR) from Virginia Tech helmet safety lab so you can feel confident in all conditions.
- Co-molded EPP and EPS for low and high-speed Patent Pending impact energy management.
- B-Series MIPS Rotational Brain Protection system creates an optimal 360 degree fit that can maximize the safety features built into the A3.
- Advanced layering 3-piece shell
- 3-Way Magnajust® visor easily accommodates goggles whether they are stowed on the upswing or on your face.
- TLD Sweat Glide System – EVA wicking foam behind the comfort liner along the front brow directs sweat away from the eyes and optics. Includes 2 spares.
- 2-piece Ionic® comfort liner for anti-microbial & sweat wicking properties that is also quick to dry
- 16 vents optimally tuned with the channeling of the helmet to create the most intake and exhaust of any half shell helmet we've produced
- Premium 3d Fidlock® magnetic buckle system and composite smart shear screws are made to shear away during severe impact/direct hit to visor.
- Includes helmet carrying bag, (2) spare sweat glide strips and a spare Ionic® comfort liner and sticker kit
- Certification - CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063:2008.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 250 x 250 mm.
, womenMIPS / SPINYesSuitabilityMountain
Weight0,5 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
MIPS ”Multi-directional Impact Protection System”. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion aff...
CommentsAdd a comment