Approximately 90 - 120 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Our FR Field Apparel features our innovative High Strength Commando Twill™ fabric. Constructed with inherently FR fibers, it is incredibly light yet strong. Designed as a tailored utility shirt, the engineered stretch allows for a slimmer cut while maintaining maximum mobility—even under body armor. Chest pockets are low profile with flaps engineered to be tucked in for ease of access. Zippered shoulder pockets reduce bulk while still allowing room for all essential gear. Flame tested on NC State’s Pyroman (in accordance with ASTM F1930) for an optimized thermal protection level. Designed for use with our removable AIRFLEX™ IMPACT ELBOW PADS (sold separately). Made in the US from US materials.
- Innovative and lightweight High Strength Commando Twill™ fabric
- Set in shoulder pocket with internal expansion, set in loop, low profile pen pocket, zippered welt
- Hidden button placket
- Set in chest pocket with thermo-bonded flap, expansion bellow at side, die cut VELCRO® closure
- Shaped sleeve for enhanced mobility
- VELCRO® tab closure at cuffs
- Internal elbow pad pocket
- Accepts our AIRFLEX™ IMPACT ELBOW PADS (sold separately)