. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Shelf 245 - Skiing, Warehouse
Do you want to be in the lead instead of disappearing in the pack? Then follow pros like superstar Dorothea Wierer and choose the Premio 30, the lightest, most balanced XC pole from the World Cup. Its now even lighter carbon shaft with perfect swing weight and the quick-swap, tool-free Exchange Basket System bring clear advantages in terms of lightness and handling. The high performance grip-strap setup ensures maximum power transfer and allows you to get the most out of each push-off.
- AV WC Strap: High-performance strap from the World Cup with adjustable volume
- Fibre-reinforced Grip with 360° cork shield
- Directional high performance carbide tip
- Quick changeable race basket in different sizes with carbide tip
- Shaft made of pure ultra-high modulus carbon fibre laminate
- Super light and World Cup proven surface for racing
: UHM carbon 100%
: 69 kgm²
Weight per meter:
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 1900 x 150 x 100 mm.
Weight0,2 kg(with sales package 0,25 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment