The first heating lobster gloves! The lobster design with the separate index finger gives you greater dexterity with the thumb. This makes gripping easier for skiers. Its waterproof membrane, Primaloft insulation and goat leather reinforcements will give you all the comfort you need to stay warm on the slopes!
These self-heating gloves have a waterproof outer membrane to keep your hands warm and dry. The Primaloft layer also provides very good insulation against the cold and extra breathability for your hands. The lithium-ion batteries will give you up to 10 hours of warmth with 3 different levels of heating.
- Provide 360° warmth all around the fingers for even warmth distribution
- The little lightweight batteries give you up to 10 hours of heat (mode 1)
- 3 levels of heat: select the heat you need from the 3 levels of heat – adjust using the button on your glove
- The index finger is separate from the other fingers, which gives you better dexterity and better grip, both of which are required when skiing
- Rugged goat leather palm and reinforcement on the thumb and index finger which make these gloves really sturdy
- Drawstring to adjust the fit
- Security leash makes it harder to lose the gloves
- Mask and nose wiper
- Charge with USB cable (included, mains plug not included)
Waterproofness: 10K/10K waterproof membrane
Batteries caracteristics: (3.7 V ; 3600mAh)
In order to maximise the battery life, Therm-ic recommends that you store them in a cool place (5°C to 20°C), after charging them halfway. When you store them, the batteries must not be connected to the glove or to the USB charger.
- You must not machine wash these gloves
- The drying temperature should not exceed 40°C
- Never dry in a tumble dryer or on the radiator
- For optimal drying, use the Therm-ic Refresher, the Therm-ic dryer or the Therm-ic UV Warmer
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 200 x 100 mm.
(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsAdd a comment