. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us. The product will be removed from our product range.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Hunting, Warehouse
Sitkas 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Minimalist construction features include 20-denier nylon ripstop face with soft GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for breathable comfort and packability, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harness.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions.
- Integrated Drop-Away adjustable hood deploys when you need it.
- YKK® Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs.
- Streamlined design for long-lasting performance.
- Zippered Pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt.
- Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs.
GORE-TEX 3-layer, 20-denier fabric with ripstop nylon face
Soft, Packable GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for comfort and packability.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 250 x 100 mm.
GenderMenWater-resistanceGore-Tex / corresponding
(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsAdd a comment