Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 15 - 45 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Hunting, Warehouse
Sitkas 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Minimalist construction features include 20-denier nylon ripstop face with soft GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for breathable comfort and packability, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harness.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions.
- Integrated Drop-Away adjustable hood deploys when you need it.
- YKK® Pit Zips expel heat on uphill slogs.
- Streamlined design for long-lasting performance.
- Zippered Pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt.
- Micro-Taped Seams for weather protection with minimal bulk.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs.
GORE-TEX 3-layer, 20-denier fabric with ripstop nylon face
Soft, Packable GORE® C-KNIT® backer technology for comfort and packability.
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 350 x 250 x 100 mm.
GenderMenWater-resistanceGore-Tex / corresponding
(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsAdd a comment