FW 1440 & BW 220 Carbon / Screw set Kujira Wings / Travel case
Takuma introduces the new Kujira foil 1440, inspired by humpback whales.
This Kujira 1440 front wing is the ultimate choice for riders in search of non stop glide, an absolute downwind machine.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary in downwind.
Kujira wings set comes with:
- Front Wing 1440 cm2
- Back Wing 220cm2
- Screw set
- Travel case
Performance features :
- High aspect wing performance.
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed. · Astonishingly smooth low speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
- Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
- Epic glide and high top speed
- Wing Span : 1085mm
- Chord : 170mm
- Project area : 1440 cm2
- Wing Span : 390 mm
- Chord : 68 mm
- Project area : 220 cm2
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 1200 x 250 x 100 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment