. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Versatility is the key word for the MT500 freezing Point Gilet- the ideal insulating mid layer worn under an MT500 Jacket in cold wet weather or adding extra warmth on top of the popular MT500 Long Sleeve Jersey, perfect for cold dry days, common in some parts but seldom seen in Scotland!
Beat the wind and cold with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation panels o combined with stretch thermal softshell fabric with a new Primaloft® inner face on the back gives you unrestricted movement allowing you to tackle the toughest winter trails.
PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation boasts class leading warmth to weight ratio, tiny pack size, water-repellency, 4 way stretch and superb breathability, making it the ultimate insulation for on-bike-wear.
- Lightweight yet durable ripstop body panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Stretch PrimaLoft® backed softshell fabric on back for unrestricted movement
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip
- Front pockets doubling as vents and hidden internal pocket
- Reflective trims on rear tail
35% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 5% Elastane
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 300 x 70 mm.
GenderMenInsulationFiber or Foam
Weight0,4 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsAdd a comment