Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 90 - 120 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Weight0.73 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
Country of origin
G4 Female Fit Combat Pant features the same innovative, custom stretch VTX RIPSTOPTM fabric as the standard G4 uniform, with a design that is custom
patterned to fit our female customers. The G4 Female Fit Combat Pant is constructed with Invista’s T420 high tenacity nylon fiber to be light yet strong.
Integrated stretch and dedicated shaping around the hips allow for a slimmer 5 cut with maximum mobility. Reduced front and back rise, and inseam lengths provide a more tailored fit throughout, while pockets are low profile and engineered to reduce bulk while still allowing room for all essential gear. Mesh venting for maximum air-flow and breathability. Optimized kneepad placement is designed for use with our removable AIRFLEXTM SERIES COMBAT KNEE PADS (sold separately). All of this combined provides uncompromised performance built specifically for women. Made in the US from US materials.
- New lightweight, highly durable VTX RIPSTOP™ stretch fabric
- Overall stretch for increased mobility & comfort
- Accepts all of our AirFlex™ series combat kneepads (sold seperately)
- Dedicated knife holder with reinforced opening
- Multiple pass-throughs to cargo pocket to hold charges
- Zip thigh pockets sized for phone
- Adjustable padded waist with low profile die cut VELCRO® adjust tabs
- Waistband lined with moisture wicking material
- Set in low profile thigh cargo pockets with bellows at back for expansion, thermobonded flaps tuck cleanly into pockets
- Cargo pockets conceal water bottle/magazine stabilizers
- Mesh venting on all pockets for maximum airflow
- VELCRO® waist closure with zip fly
- Kneepad height and tension adjustments
CommentsAdd a comment