This product is not for sale at the moment.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Comfortable and soft cold weather running pant with stretch.
The Cormac Pant is a comfortable, streamlined trim fit pant made with a fabric that has excellent stretch and recovery, a soft handfeel, and peached on both sides for enhanced thermal performance. The stretch mesh waistband gives a comfortable fit and can be adjusted with the waist drawcord. Easily accessible hand pockets stow key essentials.
Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
- Weather resistant
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Cold weather comfort
- Nahlin fabric is a polyester interlock with excellent stretch and recovery, a soft hand feel, and peached on both sides for better thermal insulation
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Tapered leg with cuffed ankle
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Stretch mesh waistband gives a comfortable fit
- Two hand pockets with invisible zippers, one with stash pocket and media port
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 200 x 30 mm.
(with sales package 0.35 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment