Approximately 7 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is quite good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
BD Athlete Johnny Collinson has been skiing in the Spark Mitt for years. So, when the design team at BD approached him about creating a signature model, he was all in. Collinson and the team set to work on a custom feature-set to create the Spark Johnny. His first request was to add an EVA thumb pad—a feature that protects his thumbs while ripping on big lines. BD also added a perforated leather patch on the index-finger side of the mitt for extra durability. The Spark Johnny also includes a new cuff with a bigger strap for greater adjustability. With 60 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation and a BD.dry® insert, the Spark Johnny is waterproof and warm and the final touch is Johnny’s signature logo—two raven’s feet—embroidered into the leather.
- Johnny Collinson signature logo
- EVA thumb pad for added protection
- 100% waterproof BD.dry® insert
- Full goat leather shell with hook-and-loop closure
- Elastic wrist leash included (removable)
- Internal finger slots for dexterity
- Fixed lining features super-soft fleece and 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on back and palm
- EVA padding on back of hand and knuckles for added impact protection
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 150 x 70 mm.
Weight0.3 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsAdd a comment