Approximately 14 - 30 day(s) from the order.
The reliability of the estimation is a little uncertain.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
Inspired by Mammut’s active lifestyle approach. The backpacks from the Seon line are designed to combine work and leisure: They include a dedicated "work" section for a laptop, tablet or documents and a "climbing" section for sports equipment. You get to stay mobile and enjoy your free time. The Seon Transporter is ideal as a mobile office. Its box design and zipper all the way round let you work comfortably in a variety of locations. Valuables can be kept safe in a zipper compartment and you can fasten your Seon Transporter to your trolley case with the help of a practical trolley loop. A separate "climbing” section means your sports gear is always with you.
- 2 comfortable, sturdy handles
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Internal mesh zipper pocket
- Weatherproof external zipper compartment
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside - ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 43.5 x 27.5 cm (up to 17.3 inches)
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Water-repellent valuables compartment with internal partition, accessible from the outside
- Huge back zipper opening to the "WORK" compartment turns the backpack into a mobile workstation
- Attachable to trolley handle
- Hook on the zipper of the valuables compartment to deter undesirable access
- Separate compartment for climbing shoes
PFC Free DWRPerfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Fair WearMammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 520 x 320 x 150 mm.
(with sales package 1.10 kg)
Country of origin
CommentsAdd a comment