. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
Hardshell pants for winter activities. The Aenergy Air features the most powerful membrane technology in Mammuts collection and offers outstanding breathability. Thanks to this membrane, the lightweight and durable Pertex® Shield Air outer material allows water vapor to escape easily, even when you're working hard and getting hot on steep ascents. The Aenergy Air combines its breathable properties with the absolute protection you expect from hardshell pants. They're wind and waterproof and extremely hard-wearing to help you stay protected in wintry mountain conditions. The elastic waistband adjustment with hook and loop fastener lets you adjust the width of the waist to your needs.
The pants are reinforced around the ankles to make these points more resilient against ski edges and crampons. 2-way zippers at 3/4 length ensure good ventilation. A small mesh pocket is integrated into the leg pocket, where you can safely stow and secure your Barryvox. Ideal for ski touring, skiing and mountaineering.
- Breathability: 40.000 g/m²/24h
- Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Concealed fly with snap button
- Side ventilation thanks to a waterproof 2-way, 3/4-length zipper
- Pocket pleat for more volume
- Integrated snow gaiters with anti-slip grip
- Integrated cellphone pocket made from mesh material inside the leg pocket
- Leg width adjustment via 2 high-quality hook and loop fasteners
- Backpack and climbing harness-compatible 2-way front zipper
- Very light and air-permeable Pertex® Shield Air material for maximum breathability and weather resistance
Size & Fit
Fit: Regular Fit
Inner leg length: 82 cm
Main Material: 100% Polyamide, 40D
Insert: 78% Polyamide, 22% Polytetrafluorethylene
Lining: 100% Polyamide
Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
Mammut size guide
Weight0,425 kg(with sales package 0,55 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 350 x 150 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment