. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Checkout area, Warehouse
La Liste Glove. An advanced freeride leather glove. Matches products in the Mammut La Liste range. Gore-Tex® membrane and high-quality Primaloft insulation provide extensive protection against cold and wet conditions. Secure-grip leather on the thumb and palm ensures optimal hold while cushioning on the back of the hand provides protection. External seams offer increased comfort.
- Freeride glove with short cuff
- GORE-TEX® NG membrane guarantees permanently waterproof gloves
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Finger webbing to secure a carabiner
- Loop on cuff makes it easy to put on
- Glove leash
- Soft fabric section for dripping noses
- Lining made from high-quality Bemberg fleece
- Pre-shaped' design adapts to the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable grip
- Leather reinforcement on palm
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- Protective padding on the back of the hand
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation (133 g/m²) on the back of the hand for excellent heat performance
- Entire hand made from robust goat leather
- Extra secure-grip leather on thumbs and palm
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (60 g/m²) on the palm for extra warmth and optimized grip
- External seams for increased comfort
- Gore-Tex® Active™ technology
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
Filling: 100% Polyester
Main material and insert: 100% Goat Skin
Lining; 100% Polyester
Membrane: 62% Polytetrafluorethylene, 38% Polyamide
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Mammut size guide
Weight0.225 kg(with sales package 0.27 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 150 x 70 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment