Some items of this product are available in our stock. The delivery time for this product is immediately
if it is in our stock. Otherwise it is approximately 7 - 21 day(s)
from the order. The reliability of the estimation is good.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Snowshot Pants have an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and easy layering. Inseam is 32½". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Two midthigh zippered cargo pockets
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector
678 g (23.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell:
2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Leg lining and vents:
2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 350 x 100 mm.
(with sales package 0.70 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment