. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
The PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and features a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX PRO fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® PRO fabric offers the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
Weight: 547g (19.3 oz)
Material: 3-layer shell, 4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop GORE-TEX PRO fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 400 x 100 mm.
GenderMenShell Fabric3-layerShell MaterialGORE-TEX® Pro
Weight0,547 kg(with sales package 0,6 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment