Takuma introduces the new Kujira foil 1210, inspired by humpback whales. The Kujira 1210 front wing is designed for riders looking for an all around model with the widest variety of uses.
This hydrofoil is the ultimate, most versatile, high performing maneuverable front wing on the market.
This model is exceptional in all conditions providing fantastic pumping ability, incredible glide and smooth carving.
This foil gives riders at all levels unmatched control and stability, you’ll be double dipping plenty of waves, carving smoothly on every bump and accomplishing astonishing glide on every ride.
Performance features :
- New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- Takumas LOL designed upturned winglets gives our foils more efficient glide and lift with significantly less drag allowing the rider a more secure balanced feeling while foiling.
- Additional width and chord creates extreme glide with improved agility and acceleration while retaining excellent turning and carving in all conditions.
- Effortless low and high speed control.
Takuma Kujira Wings Set 1210
FW 1210 & BW 220 Carbon / Screw set Kujira Wings / Travel case
- Wing Span : 935 mm
- Chord : 162 mm
- Project area : 1210 cm2
- Wing Span : 390 mm
- Chord : 68 mm- Project area : 220 cm2
- Project area : 220 cm2
Includes front wing and back wing screws.
Takuma Kujira Alu Mast + Fuselage Set
Aluminum mast set for the Kujira Foil. Excellent rigidity for maximum performance. This set includes the mast, fuselage, top plate, screws preassembled, travel case.
- Aluminum Mast
- Top plate
- Travel case
- 4 pcs top plate - board screws + t-nuts
- 3 pcs alu mast - fuselage screws
- Top plate - mast screws