. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Running, Warehouse
When the weather turns, you keep running. Built for trail runs but versatile enough for cross-country ski tours and winter hikes, the Trino SL Tight is superlight, soft, durable, and provides late season protection and comfort. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric is completely windproof, highly breathable, and resists light rain and snow. Teslin™ panels on the calves improve ventilation, articulated patterning elevates freedom, and low-profile hip pockets hold small essentials.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Critically taped seams and top stitching for a clean finish
- Teslin™ panels on calves give ventilation
- Windproof GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ fabric is durable with an excellent hand feel
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
- Two Envelope flap pockets, one on each hip
Logos & Label Configuration
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
Arc'teryx size guide
(with sales package 0.30 kg)
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 200 x 40 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment