. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Checkout area, Warehouse
Nordwand Pro Glove. Robust Gore-Tex® glove made from flexible water-repellent goatskin leather. The heel of the hand is reinforced with high-quality Pittards® Atacama leather. Excellent grip means this glove is impressive in alpine terrain.
- GORE-TEX® Grip™ technology
- Palm and upper side made from flexible, water-repellent goat leather
- Palm made from flexible, water-repellent goat leather for very good dexterity
- High-quality Pittards® Atacama leather reinforcement on heel of hand and outer edges of hand
- High-quality PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60 g/m²) with sensational heat performance on the upper side of glove
- Regulated moisture-wicking prevents rapid overcooling
- Wrap around finger construction for improved ergonomics and dexterity
- Stretchy neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for individual adjustment and a close fit
- 'Pre-shaped' design adapts to the natural shape of the hand for a more comfortable grip
- Finger webbing to secure a carabiner
- Connection hook to attach gloves together
- Loop on cuff makes it easy to put on
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
Mammut size guide
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 125 x 100 mm.
Weight0.165 kg(with sales package 0.2 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment