Head Openwater Shell Man is a thin wetsuit for crawl, breaststroke and triathlon.
- A perfect fit: Sizes have been designed to guarantee complete adherence to the body, just like a second skin.
- Low neck profile for a great comfort. Both legs and arms are length adjustable.
- Elasticity: Both the neoprene and lycra used internally facilitate movement, ensuring absolute comfort.
- Buoyancy: Thickness varies from 3 to 1.5 mm to facilitate buoyancy where needed, in complete compliance with standards and regulations.
- Speed: The fully water-repellent neoprene does not absorb water and therefore does not weigh down the body, helping improve hydrodynamics.
- The grip panels positioned on the forearms enable maximum grip during stroke.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 450 x 100 x 600 mm.
, 2 mm
, 3 mm
Weight1 kg(with sales package 2 kg)
CommentsAdd a comment