. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.The product will be removed from our product range.
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Shoes, 16, warehouse
Light, exceptionally durable GORE-TEX boot for multi-day treks with a full pack! A technical trekking boot for multi-day routes in challenging terrain, the ACRUX TR GTX® delivers support and comfort under the load of a heavy pack. The SuperFabric® upper employs a unique micro-plated technology that is highly flexible, surprisingly lightweight, and delivers exceptional abrasion resistance. The Vibram® Megagrip outsole and aggressive lug geometry combine for confident traction in wet or dry conditions, and a GORE-TEX insert delivers proven waterproof, breathable protection.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
- Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- GORE-TEX provides waterproof and breathable performance.
- TPU chassis at the midfoot and forefoot provides stability and torsional rigidity
- Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
- Injected EVA Midsole delivers longwearing cushion and comfort
- SuperFabric® micro-plate technology delivers outstanding abrasion resistance for remarkably little weight
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
550g / shoe
Integrated sticky rubber toe cap
Arc'teryx size guide
GenderMenShell MaterialGORE-TEX®Water-resistanceGore-Tex / correspondingCuff lengthMid
Weight1,1 kg(with sales package 1,5 kg)
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 300 x 200 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment