. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Women's clothes, Warehouse
Climbing, ski tours, winter hikes – as output and conditions change, you need a softshell to work across the spectrum of dynamic alpine activities. Delivering light weather protection, breathable warmth, and exceptional freedom of movement, the Gamma MX Hoody is the solution. The Fortius™ 2.0 fabric is refined for superior warmth-to-weight and durability, and a front liner improves core warmth. The Stormhood™ is helmet compatible and protects without impeding peripheral vision.
Redesign includes an updated fabric with increased warmth-to-weight ratio and durability, a front liner for additional warmth, updated sleeve opening for easier on/off, Cohaesive ™ cordlock adjusters on the hood, and taped seams for a clean finish.
- Weather resistant
- Lightly insulated
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Front liner enhances core warmth
- Updated Fortius™ 2.0 softshell fabric has increased warmth to weight ratio and durability, with wind resistance and a DWR finish
- Taped seams for smoother finish
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Updated sleeve opening with elasticized finishing for easier on and off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
Arc'teryx size guide
(with sales package 0.50 kg)
The approximated size of the packed product or the sales package is 300 x 300 x 60 mm.
CommentsAdd a comment