. Some items of this product are available in our stock. You can order only as many items of this product as we currently have in stock or the amount arriving to us.
Detailed availabilityNotify me when this product is in stock again
Location Store (Helsinki)
: Trekking, 12, warehouse
The Ariel Plus 85 is one of Osprey's largest volume women’s-specific packs with a stronger LightWire frame for long trips or gear-heavy adventures.
A stable close-to-body carry can manage the heaviest of loads, even when the trail gets technical.
Featuring Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap to calibrate the perfect fit.
A full-range of features—like a removeable DayLid daypack, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and reliable high-tenacity durable nylon fabrics—make life on the trail easier. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- External hydration access
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Internal zipped divider
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Designed for Women
- Twin full length external zip pockets on front panel
- Twin ice axe loops
- Top lid access
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Reinforced base
- Reflective graphics
- Internal top load compression strap
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Front shove-it pocket
- Dual access mesh side pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Grab handle on top
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable harness
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Inverted U-Zip Opening
- Removable top lid, converts into daypack
- Silicon print on lumbar for added grip
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
76 x 40 x 38 cm
420D High Tenacity Bluesign Nylon
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 400 x 710 x 220 mm.
Weight2,6 kg(The product may have a light retail packaging.)
CommentsShow all (18) Add a comment